Refund & Reservation Policy
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Sky Limo Limited is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed upon date. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused by client or any member of client’s party during the duration of the rental.
- A fee of $100 will be charged for each carpet or seat burn. Our sanitation fee is $250. Alcohol consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid by the client. The Sky Limo Limited drivers have the right to terminate any rental without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client. It is illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in some limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
- Overtime pay will apply 15 minutes after the prearranged end time as established between Sky Limo Limited and the client.
- Sky Limo Limited is not responsible for delays or the termination of a rental in winter due to unsafe road conditions (i.e. roads not salted, accidents, etc.).
- Sky Limo Limited is not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- Account balances should be paid to the driver on the rental date before the beginning of the run.
- Vehicles will not be loaded beyond seating capacity.
Q: What information do we collect?
A: Sky Limo Limited collects information from you when you fill out a form on our site, including your name or email address. You are under no obligation to use our forms and may use our site anonymously.
Q: What do we use your information for?
A: Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways.
- To personalize your experience with us (your information helps us respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information help us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Keep in mind that your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason without your consent. Sky Limo Limited uses your information for the sole purpose of delivering the service you requested
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, or information regarding Sky Limo Limited, including special offers, related services, company news, etc. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future email at any time, you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions that are sent at the bottom of each email.
Q: How do we protect your information?
A: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Q: Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
A: We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduct business or service you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or to protect our or others rights, property or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.